Saturday, May 31, 2008

FAMILY

Yesterday morning 30 May my mum had a terrible accident, She went marketing and suddenly, she was step on the foot and fall and a Filipino maid run her trolley over her banging her very hard in the head. She was bleeding profusely.

My brother Rannie had to rush her to the clinic straight away, but her injuries was too serious, he then immediately rushed her to Changi General Hospital.

The maid terrified and run off scared, what can we say, these maid are poorly paid..

we forgive her...with our big heart and compassionate, important thing is my mother is still recovering... had since recovered


This morning as usual I go buy her breakfast and saw for the first time the horrible injuries, her face swollen like a huge water melon and blue black the size i never seen before in my life.

I will continue monitring her condition as other family members not around.
Will stay overnight to accompany her so all ok.

How to have a good relationship? click here

No comments: