Saturday, May 24, 2008

LONDON

London is the first Country I ever step into Europe, this is also unplan as I am entroute or transit to Ireland for my Master Degree Convocation.

However I did stop over for 3 days and had a brief tour of London Town. London is very nice and place, I too a City tour bus that took me round the city, I got off and visited Arsemal Football Club before it was demolished and new stadium replced it.
Along the Way I met a Japanese who was there to visit the Arsenal Football Club, unfortunately, it was close so we too phot for each other from outside the stadium, I went back to my hotal as it was getting late, The Japanese friend wenty go to ctach Arsenal European chamopionship match that same evening.

Although it is tailend of winte,r and is still very cold, esepcially for someone from Sunny island Singapore, it seems doubly cold! this is also my first encounter with winter.

No comments: